Join Kaman Automation and Omron for a Machine Safety Seminar
Are you confident your machines are compliant and your employees are safe? Omron and Kaman Automation are offering a day-long Machine Safety Seminar that will cover the requirements, methods, and practical application of machine process and safeguarding.
Do You Have the 3 Vital Elements of a Safe and Compliant Workplace?
- Are your machines guarded to all relevant standards?
- Do you have a documented risk assessment to verify this compliance?
- Have your employees been trained on machine guarding requirements?
Topics in the Seminar will Include:
- Overview of North American safeguarding and design standards NFPA 79, ISO 13849, and ANSI B11.19
- Risk Assessment Process per ANSI B11
- Safety circuit requirements based on a risk level
- Risk Reduction Strategies- safeguarding and device application based on frequency and nature of exposure
Where: Hampton Inn at Spokane Airport
2010 S. Assembly Road
Spokane, WA 99224
When: Tuesday, July 23rd or Thursday, July 25th
8 am – 4pm
Lunch will be provided.