Industrial Modems give you the ability to maintain, monitor and control your machines from anywhere in the world
- Alarm input/output can be used for remote on/off control
- Send specific, predefined, text messages to a fax machine
- Selectable security features include password protection, selective call acceptance, and call back function
- Programmable “sleep” function ideal for battery powered application
Industrial Ethernet Modem
The Ethernet modem provides maximum flexibility in accessing your Ethernet-enabled machinery for remote monitoring and maintenance. The Ethernet modem allows you to simply dial into your device over a secure connection.
- Wide supply voltage range of 10V to 60Vdc or 14V to 40Vac
- Programmable via configuration software or AT commands
- Integrated surge protection and premium three way isolation
GSM GPRS Modem
Experience remote data monitoring with GSM GPRS cellular technology over the AT&T wireless network. The GSM GPRS modems are approved by AT&T for use over the cellular network and easily interface with your RS-232 serial connection.
Your application can now be monitored from any area with GSM/GPRS cellular reception.
Industrial Modem Accessories
- Crimpless, solderless, 9 pin D-subs
- Mini 1A power supply with wide range input
- Premade D-sub cables
- Surge Protection for Analog Phone Lines (POTs)
Applications for Industrial Modems
- For dial-up, and leased line applications
- To interface with plc’s, ie. A-B, GE, Modicon, Siemens
- For applications not listed or shown please contact our Technical Service Department