QUINT DC UPS & QUINT BUFFER Provide your system with power backup- up to a few hours or down to a few milliseconds. When you have interruption to your AC mains, DC UPS will continue to provide your system with full power.
In contrast to the traditional AC UPS, the QUINT DC UPS and QUINT BUFFER connects to the output of an existing 24V DC QUINT power supply.
The QUINT DC UPS utilizes an existing 24V DC QUINT power supply to maintain battery backup. If a loss of 24V DC is recognized on the output of the power supply, backup power is supplied.
The QUINT BUFFER also connects to the output of an existing QUINT 24V DC power supply. The QUINT BUFFER is designed to supply power for a short period of time in the event of a loss of power in your system. (No battery can be connected to the QUINT BUFFER.)
The QUINT DC UPS and BUFFER provide backup power for a predetermined load current and time period for your system.
The QUINT BUFFER is capable of supplying a range of 1 amp for 4 seconds to 20 amps for 0.2 seconds. Available backup power directly depends on the required load current and time period you have predetermined.
For load currents up to 40 amps and time periods up to 3 hours, the QUINT DC UPS products in conjunction with the QUINT batteries must be used. (Battery is internal (included) with 24V/10amp DC UPS. No additional battery can be used)
- Mounting aesthetics of the QUINT power supply, DC UPS and battery
- Select your backup time period.
- Diagnostic and status contacts
- Ability to connect “backed up” loads or non-backed-up loads
- The QUINT DC UPS input is internally decoupled from the QUINT power supply output
- Temperature controlled battery charging and electronic over current protection