The Class 6 Industrial Ethernet SmartMotor™, which is available in both standard servo and hybrid servo versions, represents the next step in the evolution of the SmartMotor integrated motor design. The Class 6 motor lineup includes PROFINET®, EtherCAT® and EtherNet/IP™ versions. These motors are designed for maximum performance and connectivity. They incorporate a high-end, high-speed processor for exceptional performance. Data update rates are as fast as 1 millisecond. There are dual industrial Ethernet ports onboard (no hub or switch required), as well as connections for RS-485 and USB. Additionally, they provide plenty of I/O, with the option to add more through an external expander, for easy integration into any system.
- Dual port Ethernet (no switches or hubs required)
- Support EtherNet/IP™ PROFINET®; and EtherCAT® protocol
- NEMA 23 frame in standard (MT) and high pole count (MH) versions
- High-end, high-speed processor for exceptional performance
- Compact, feature-rich controls allow for rapid solution development
- Data update rates as fast as 1 millisecond